Domestic RHI scheme
Spring 2016 Regulatory Amendments
- New applicants are not required to provide a Green Deal Advice Report (GDAR)
- New applicants with self-build properties are exempt from the 183 days occupancy declaration
- Clarification on Ofgem’s powers to request a new Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) and amend the RHI payments accordingly if needed
- Tariffs will be subject to adjustment by the Consumer Prices Index (CPI) instead of the Retail Prices Index (RPI) (for participants with a tariff start state from 1 April 2016).
- Ensuring consistency in rounding of tariffs
- Aligning the RHI sustainability criteria with that set out in the Renewables Obligation Order 2015.
Source; Energy Savings Trust
Further information about the domestic Renewable Heat Incentive visit http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk