Domestic Hot Water Heat Pump
- Provides you with 100% of your hot water 24/7
- Up to 70% cheaper on heating your hot water
- Uses ESP air source heat pump technology
- Will pay for itself within 2-5 years depending on usage
- MCS accredited with a CoP of 3.8
- Reduces your carbon footprint
Benefiting from a twin coil cylinder, it generates domestic hot water (DHW) from heat within the home that would otherwise be totally wasted e.g. heat generated in the bathroom when bathing, the kitchen when cooking or from a computer room in a commercial environment.
The Ecocent also dehumidifies air that it processes to recover waste heat.
The cold air by-product can be recycled back in to the home to provide cooling for bedrooms or conservatories in summer.
MCS Accredited and can be installed as mains pressure or gravity fed units.
- Attractive and compact design - available in 100ltr, 200ltr and 300ltr capacity.
- Cheaper than heating hot water with gas, oil or direct electricity.
- Easy to install – can directly replace a standard hot water cylinder
- Acts as a dehumidifier so you won’t need a separate extractor.
- Has an input for solar thermal making it even more efficient.
- Good thermal storage properties keep the water warm.
- Can be fully integrated with the ESP-Rega MVHR whole house systems.